Sunday, March 29, 2015

Easter Basket Hunt

My 1956 Easter Basket
I always did like chocolate and still do!  My mom and dad used to fill up baskets like this with marshmallow peeps or bunnies, chocolate rabbits, colored eggs and my favorite--marshmallow eggs.  I still like the marshmallow eggs best.  My aunt Della used to work for Tower chocolates so those marshmallow eggs were my favorite.  The above picture shows me with a big smile because I just found my Easter basket that was behind a chair.  My parents used to hide it so I had the fun of looking for it.

Do you hide your kids' Easter baskets?  What is your favorite Easter candy?

No comments:

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.