Friday, July 22, 2011

I've Been Interviewed--Go See!

Defending GloryAnne K. Albert over at Piedmont Island Trilogy (http://piedmont-island-trilogy.blogspot.com/2011/07/karen-zemek.html) offered to interview me about my book for her blog and it is up now.  I thought it was very nice of her to help promote My Funny Dad, Harry.  Please stop by and leave a comment for her!  She is a mystery and romantic suspense author.  Two of her books are Defending Glory and Protecting Hope.


I am donating 50 cents per comment this month to Heifer International.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, it's a pleasure to feature you on my blog. Thanks for mentioning me in yours!

Btw, Frank, Incense and Muriel, my debut mystery, is the recipient of the 2011 Holt Medallion Award of Merit. I'm thrilled and honored.

sprinkles said...

That's really cool you have a blog devoted to your father. What a wonderful way to honor him! Mine just passed away just over a month ago.

About JollyJilly said...

Hi im a new follower from the blog hop
I really enjoyed your blog and hope you will visit me over in the uk anytime
www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.