Friday, May 8, 2009

Thanks For The Over The Top Award, Liza


Liza at Mommy's Little Corner passed this award on to me.

To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com to copy/paste the code for the award: Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)

Following are the blogs I think are exceptional and "Over the Top" that I am passing this on to.

1. Problogger - I don't know if he accepts awards, but his blog is definitely Over the Top! A great help to all bloggers, tons of in-depth posts to help us blog better and build community.

2. We Used To Be You - It is well designed, easy to read and navigate, and is extremely interactive. Posts are well thought out, interesting and informative. This blog provides guidance to girls and women by sharing their life experiences, providing Godly counsel and sharing the love of Christ. Then answer questions from their readers. I added it to my blogroll and am now a follower. You may want to take a look at this one--it's awesome!

3. Losing It--Getting Fit - This is an exceptional fitness blog with interesting posts and video demonstrations of some easy exercises. Lots of exercise suggestions here.

4. Victor Tabbycat and Nina the Torbie A blog about two beautiful cats that my dad would have loved!

5. Karlana's World is a blog that has articles about parenting and family, technology, education with an abundance of information that is easy to find.

If you don't want to bother with it, I understand and will not be offended. These awards can be very time-consuming.

5 comments:

Homestay Mama said...

Congratulations, Karen! For sure you deserve this award.

Liza said...

Congrats Karen! You are Over The Top! Thank you for posting. :)

Have a great weekend.

WeUsed2bu said...

Hello Karen..just wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for the award for WeUsed2bu.com . Blessings to you, your blog, and readers..xoxo's

BK said...

Karen, congrats for winning this wonderful award. I believe you truly deserve this award and more. Thank you for sharing with me your experience in the last year of your dad about being patient. I need to keep this in mind always.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Homestay Mama: Thanks!

Liza: Sorry it took kind of long to get this up.

WeUsed2bu: You are more than welcome. You have a very outstanding blog and I also nominated it for the BlogNet Awards.

BK: Thanks, you are very kind.

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.