Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanks to Rebecca For This Butterfly Award!


Rebecca at Cat Lovers Site gave me this pretty award and I do appreciate it!

The rules for this award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

OK here are my nominated sites:
Carol Denbow at A Book Inside
Mountain Woman at Red Pine Mountain
Page McManus at The road I'm Traveling
Healthnut Wannabee Mom
TC at My Love for Animals
Tashabud at Tasha's Take
Wildcatsthree at The Cat Dog Log
Terri Terri Quite Contrary
Blogging 101
http://fashionparamedic.com/?page_id=221

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for passing this award on to me! I am honored!

Anonymous said...

Karen,
First of all, congratulations on receiving this award. Your dad sounds like he was a true animal lover and certainly did his part to help take care of the stray cat population. Your book is a wonderful tribute to him. And thanks so much for passing the award on to time. I truly appreciate it and will post about it soon. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Chris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And you are right, the butterfly is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award on my pet blog! This is our first award there!

Karen and Gerard said...

Glad you all like the award! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Silver Age Sara said...

Thank you so much for passing it on to me!

tashabud said...

Hi Karen,
I apologize for taking so long to come to acknowledge my beutiful Butterfly award. I kept going to your other site and kept looking there.

Anyway, I finally made it here. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I feel very honored.

Have a great day,
Tasha

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.